A brief introduction to CSIRT.ID
The rapid development of technology, the Internet, and industry 4.0 resulting in the transformation of the human lifestyle in the cyber era. It was impacted by increasing threats and risks within various sectors that are essential and strategic for a country.
A failure to prevent cyberattacks will disrupt a wide range of services, resulting in social and economic losses of unprecedented severity. Thus, the ability to detect cyber threats and attack, with early warning capabilities in place is strongly needed.
Effective and efficient countermeasures to respond to an incident will reduce risks and impacts. Then synergic cooperation between communities, professionals, experts, and academia is needed to raise public awareness, build cyber resiliencies, and to protect national cyber resources and assets continuously.
CSIRT.ID initiatives were founded on June 1st, 2020 by professionals, experts, and academia as an association organization. Registered as a legal entity at the Ministry of Law and Human Rights of Indonesia, under the (formal) name "Perkumpulan Ahli Keamanan Siber Independen Indonesia" with known abbreviation as "Perkumpulan AKSI Indonesia".
A. Advisory Board
B. Oversee Committee
C. Board of Executive
- Chairman of CSIRT.ID
- Deputy of CIP and Resilience
- Deputy of Operation and Security
- Deputy of Research and Development
- Deputy of Interagency Collaboration
D. General Secretrary / Secretariat
E. Department / Division / Staff
CSIRT.ID was established to enhance national cybersecurity and resilience.
CSIRT.ID is a non-government initiative and independent cybersecurity incident response team association was formed by professionals, expert, and academia to assist communities and private sector in Indonesia to proactively contributing and strengthening national cybersecurity and resilience.
- Enhancing regional and international cooperation.
- promoting and developing measures to deal with large-scale national or regional cybersecurity threats and incidents through research and development, and collaboration program in various activities e.g. Digital Forensic, Malware Analysis, Network Security, Data Mining, Honey Net, etc.
- information sharing and technology exchange, including cybersecurity, critical infrastructure protection, and cyber resilience among its members.
- Assisting communities and constituencies to conduct efficient and effective cybersecurity, critical infrastructure protection, cyber resilience, and incident response.
- Providing inputs and/or recommendations to help address legal and structural issues across the institution, national, and regional boundaries.
Complete Website Security
- Malware Detection Removal
- Managing Cloud Security
- Content Delivery Network
- Testing Cyber Security
- Security Management
- Identifying Threats
- SIEM Threat Detection
- Server Security
- Website Hack Repair
- 24/7 Security Support